FOOTBALL-FOCUSED ACTIVITIES OFFERED AT JOHNNY ROCKETS DURING WEEK OF THE BIG GAME
February 03, 2012
Prize Giveaways and Tasty Tailgate Fare Will Score Extra Points with Fans of all Ages
Today, all-American favorite Johnny Rockets kicks off the all-American big game with pre-game warm-up activities at their three Indianapolis area restaurants that will run through Saturday, Feb. 4. All Guests (the “eligible receivers”) will receive an entry form with their dining check that will enter them into a drawing for a Coca-Cola mini-BBQ grill packed with football-themed and Johnny Rockets merchandise. And every time the Johnny Rockets crew tackles one of their signature dance routines – just one of the many ways that the popular restaurant chain has created smiles for the past 25 years – one lucky Guest will receive the same Johnny Rockets limited-edition t-shirt that their server is wearing.
On game day, the crowd will go wild for the fun activities at the Circle Centre restaurant. Each Guest who visits will be eligible to enter a grand prize drawing, with two MVPs each receiving a Johnny Rockets logoed Cool Table filled with aluminum Coca-Cola bottles. Members of a local assembly of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls, along with members of a chapter of DeMolay International, will serve as Johnny Rockets’ Street Team - handing out chili samples, drafting Guests to dine at the restaurant, and intercepting Guest responses on a Flip video to football and Johnny Rockets trivia questions.
Johnny Rockets Circle Centre
49 W. Maryland St., Room VC-9
Johnny Rockets Castleton
6020 E. 82nd St., Suite 1411
Johnny Rockets Greenwood
1251 US Hwy 31 N, Room R100
January 30 – February 5, 2012
PRE-GAME WARM-UP: JANUARY 30 – FEBRUARY 4 (All three Johnny Rockets restaurants)
• Johnny Rockets team members wearing branded football jersey-style shirts – and breaking into signature dance routines during meal times
• Coca-Cola mini-BBQ grills (one per store) filled with football-themed merchandise
GAME DAY: FEBRUARY 5 (Circle Centre location only)
• Johnny Rockets Street Team distributing chili samples, plus recording Guests’ comments on Flip video
• Johnny Rockets team member in Shake costume interacting with Guests and posing for photo opportunities
• Two Johnny Rockets Cool Tables filled with aluminum Coca-Cola bottles
• All Guests receiving Johnny Rockets mini-footballs with their meals
• Celebrating the big game – Johnny Rockets style!